Wednesday, October 10, 2007

DOWN AT THE CREEK, sold


















This is a 5x7 UNFRAMED pastel. Bidding starts at $100. There is an option to have it framed. Good luck to those of you who bid.

This is the first day I've been able to get back to this blog, in what seems like months. A trip to Armonk, New York, to do an outdoor festival--one of my favorites, great community of art lovers there, was part of the reason. the other is this all-consuming project, which has consumed my days. I'm not supposed to tell anybody about it until it's ready to be seen, but maybe a little hint wouldn't hurt...

I'm one of 6 kids, 5 girls, the last a boy. None of us cook. Maybe I should say almost none of us. Nevertheless, we've come up with an idea to help those of you who may dislike the kitchen as much as we do. I'll say no more. I'll be able to talk about it soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful!! Makes me want to "be there"! Can't wait to hear more about the surprise!

    ReplyDelete