Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A CUP OF SAND, sold





A CUP OF SAND is a 5x7 pastel on Pastelbord. Bidding begins at $100.00.










No time to write. OK, maybe a little. But I should really be running up to the Post Office to deliver some packages, I should be preparing for a class I'm teaching tonight, writing thank-you notes to some wonderful people, doing something with my hair, planting the bulbs Terry gave me last night at the Southeastern Pastel Society meeting, working on the SPS newsletter, brushing my teeth (it's 2:30 in the afternoon)...let's see, where is that list of things-to-do today. Oh yeah, I lost it again.

2 comments:

  1. I have to laugh... this sounds like me! If I don't have my list, I am lost. Beautiful painting again today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me laugh...thanks. Your work really captures the feeling of being on a sunny beach. The sand is lovely with the subtle variations of color.

    ReplyDelete