Friday, August 21, 2009

HOTEL LOBBY




HOTEL LOBBY is a 5x7 pastel on PastelBord.













I'd love to say that I've been so quiet here because of my broken arm. Truth is, it's only a radial (?) fracture, and I don't have to wear the cast all the time. And it's improving daily. I just sometimes have a difficult time focusing. When I do focus, though, I do. I can get into the studio and finish 5 little studies in a day. It drives my husband wild that I'm not in the studio all the time. I usually feel at a loss when I'm not working in the studio. But some days it's a lot more productive to avoid sitting on my stool wondering what to do. A day or two or three helps me get the desire to draw back.

This man in the hotel lobby was a stanger. I just had to capture him.

No comments:

Post a Comment