Monday, January 25, 2016

MARKET SCENE, FRANCE, a study. Click here to go to auction.

​This was executed in my class with Jim Richards. I've been taking from him for almost a year, once a week for, 3 times a month, 8 hours each day. He demonstrates on my canvas when I'm in trouble. As time goes by, he works on my pieces less and less. But he worked quite a bit on this one, and I have to say that I don't recognize any of my own brushstrokes or colors in this piece. But it's good to know that I am beginning to see the difference.

But it's taking up room on my floor. 

I will note on the back of the painting that both Jim and I had our hands in this.  MARKET SCENE, FRANCE, is a 9x12 oil on board and is available for auction on DailyPaintworks. Bidding begins at $200. http://www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/498000

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are still using your wonderful palette of color regardless of oils or pastels and other influences. Keep up the beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete