Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HENRIETTA, sold













HENRIETTA is a 5x7 pastel on PastelBord. Bidding begins at $100.00.

Henrietta??? It could have been Goose #1. And then tomorrow's would have been Goose #2. And then the next day...
So I'm naming them instead. For some reason, I think they need old fashioned names. Wondering why I think that, I pondered, and it occurred to me immediately--of course! Mother Goose. The only goose who's ever had any influence on me. So these studies are in honor of Mother Goose, whatever her name was.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. And great name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love these beautiful geese!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeez, margaret. these are fabulous. Don't forget about 'Ethel' and 'Lucy' for potential names!

    ReplyDelete