Monday, December 6, 2021

STUDIO CLEARANCE SALE

 Just a heads-up here...I'm getting ready to upload a whole bunch of pastels and oils for another STUDIO CLEARANCE SALE. It's time to clean out my studio to make room for all the new work I'll be creating in the upcoming year.

All works are older pieces which have been around way too long; they will be 8x10 or larger, and will be auctioned on eBay with prices beginning as low as $100. Last time I did this (several years ago), most of them sold for just that much. Auctions begin this coming Wednesday, Dec. 8, at 10 a.m., and each piece will be up for 5-7 days. That should give any buyers plenty of time to receive them by Christmas.
I will post links on Facebook, Instagram, through my blog, and through my e-newsletter. If you want to be added to my mailing list, email me at margaret.dyer@icloud.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment