Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LISA IN A FLOWERED DRESS



"Lisa in a Flowered Dress" is a 5x7 pastel on PastelBord. Bidding starts at $100.00.



So this is more of Lisa, in more of my latest purchases. Daily, little packages are arriving in my mailbox--the results of my many sleepless hours on ebay. Lovely vintage dresses and gowns. Had to even purchase a little portable garment rack to house them. It should be fun teaching my classes, carrying all these goodies with me to dress the models in.

And woe is me. I have a disease. It's an uncontrollable desire for antique lamps. Seems every time I walk into an antique store, I walk out with a lamp. And now that I'm up at night on ebay...woe is me. So I figure they can be props in my paintings. Might as well make them earn their living. Be looking for lamps in my paintings.

2 comments:

  1. hi, your job is great, I love it, it's very expresive , very good, sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish, hehe. Bye

    ReplyDelete