Thursday, April 28, 2011

THE ATHLETE, click to bid


No tornados here last night. I am due east of Birmingham, AL, about an hour and a half away, well into the state of Georgia. The storms which passed through Birmingham last night headed northeast, into north Georgia. My heart goes out to all of you who were in their paths.

THE ATHLETE! is a 5x7 pastel on PastelBord, at auction on ebay. Retail value $450, but bidding begins (and many times ends) at $100. Ten percent of my ebay sales go to World Vision.

3 comments:

  1. These are all very sweet paintings. Good luck on your bidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice drawing! was wondering if you use fixative on your pastels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret- If it had a one on the back, I'd swear this one and the t-ball batter were my grandson. These are precious. Your work is beautiful.
    Debra Kinney Johnson

    ReplyDelete