Monday, December 2, 2013

ANN IN YELLOW AND BLUE, click to bid.

Here they come... little 5x7's, just in time for Christmas. Or Chanuka. Or a birthday present or an anniversary...

It's raining here in Atlanta. Thanksgiving has come and gone. Speaking of Thanksgiving... I'll have to tell you about a dream I had years ago. One of those dreams that seemed to come from outside my own mind, one of those dreams that never fades. I remember it as vividly today as if I had dreamed it last night.

But you'll have to wait until I can find the quiet time to do it.

"Anne in Yellow and Blue" is an unframed 5x7 pastel on PastelBord, up for auction with a beginning price of $100. Click on the title above to be linked to ebay.

I hope you all had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I will stay tuned for your dream….how intriguing. This portrait is rich and lively with color!

    ReplyDelete