Sunday, March 31, 2019

There is still room in my Italy workshop.

OK. I’m beginning to get excited. This is the room we will be painting in while in Florence, the last week of May. We’ll move the furniture out of the way and paint to our hearts’ content. Can you imagine the beautiful photo shoots we can have in this room? I can. Can you imagine the beautiful paintings we’ll produce? I can.

We’ll be staying at the Palazzo San Niccolo (pictured below), in Florence. On day 5 we’ll retreat to the Tuscan hill town of Fiesole, which overlooks Florence. There we will paint a model outdoors instead of inside the studio. We'll explore the town when our painting for the day is done.

There is still room in my Italy workshop. Contact Debra Zamperla at https://www.artensity.org/margaretdyer

THE IMPRESSIONISTIC FIGURE
in Florence, Italy

Saturday - Friday, May 25-31, 2019 
Painting in oils or pastels from live models and photos. 






No comments:

Post a Comment