Friday, November 16, 2007

ROSES, sold


















I'm still cleaning out the studio. I'll do that occasionally through the year. Most likely it'll be around December, when Christmas looms, and I'm getting anxious to clear out the studio and begin anew. Bidding begins at $300.00. "Roses" is a signed, original, unframed pastel on Sennelier LaCarte paper. Bidding on "Roses" begins higher than my other little pastels because it is 19"x25", rather than the little 5x7's I usually auction. If framed, it would be big enough to hang over your mantel. It is another very old piece that's hung around way too long. I have no idea why some pieces don't sell at the galleries. Sometimes the piece just hasn't found the right owner. Pastel will be shipped Priority Mail, insured. Good luck with your bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment