Thursday, February 7, 2008

ORANGE CHAIR, PURPLE ROBE, sold


















Another one of Catherine.

And a thing about nudes. I have a deep appreciation for these women who are so comfortable standing naked in front of a group of artists. I never would be able to do it. I'm extremely modest. Never went skinny-dipping, couldn't imagine taking my clothes off and running naked into a pool with people--even in the 60's, during the pop festivals, when so many stripped naked and jumped into mud holes. At the Atlanta Pop Festival, where you could see all the people copying the Woodstock thing, naked in a muddy pond, I was the only one still in jeans and a halter top.

I guess I have some missing genes, the sense-of-direction gene, and the take-your-clothes-off gene. Oh, and maybe one more...the balance-your-checkbook gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment