Thursday, June 11, 2009

EMPIRE STATE, click for link to River Gallery




EMPIRE STATE is a 9x12 pastel on Pastelbord.





I know this is a little unusual for me--a cityscape with no people. But actually, there are about 8.2 million of them there. You just can't see them because they're too small.

This one also is going up to River Gallery in Chattanooga. I'm driving my bright red Chevy Express up there tomorrow to teach a class; I"ll be taking 11 new pieces for the gallery, and will be bringing older, unsold pieces back with me. My big worry: returning home to my garden with a week's worth of weeds to deal with. Oy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i follow every your post. This is unusual for you, but I feel that has the same magical atmosphere of Figures.
    Many many regards.

    ReplyDelete