Monday, July 27, 2015

LEONARDO ON THE FRIDGE WITH ONIONS, sold


 I am told by Kippy that there is room for one other person in my workshop in France next month (August 21-September 5, www.labonneetoile.com/workshops/Dyer2015.pdf). Kathryn Nichols, who was to assist Kippy during the class, has decided to get married instead. Congratulations, Kathryn! 


But that opens up space for one more person in the class. I know this is late notice, as the workshop begins August 21, but some, who may have frequent flyer miles, might be able to swing it. If you want to hear more about it, contact Kippy at kristina@labonneetoile.comYou can also check out my blog posts from my workshop during previous years in France by going to June posts. You can go back as far as 5 years to see what we've been doing every summer. If you're able to do this, we would love to have you join us.

About the pastel here, ​Leonardo was always above me. He was on the rafters in my loft. He was on the top of the kitchen cabinets. When he was on top of the refrigerator with the onions and bag of cat food, he made a perfect still-life. He is an 8x10 pastel up for auction on Daily Paintworks. You can go here to watch the auction: www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/413210

No comments:

Post a Comment