Popular posts from this blog
Join my video demo presentation as I paint the nude (a very discreet back view) from beginning sketch to completion. My presentation includes a step-by-step handout and a reference photo. I hope to see you there. Thursday, August 17, at 1:10 p.m. Click here to register: https://store.streamlinepublishing.com/products/pastel-live-2023?ref=MargaretDyer
June 27-29 PROVIDENCE, RI Providence Art Club Contact: Anne Maree Healey charlie1962@icloud.com July 10-14 GREENVILLE, NY Hudson River Valley Art Workshops www.artworkshops.com August 16-18 CARTERSVILLE, GA Booth Western Art Museum Academy https://boothmuseum.org/boothartacademy www.margaretdyer.com/workshops
Ooh! How exciting! And what a great idea to set up a whole scene like that. I would have loved to be there! It's going to be an awesome week!
ReplyDeleteMarg, I like that you figured out how to size the pictures and put them inline with the photos; however, it was kind of cool to seem them so immense before. The charm offensive has got to stop, you have me searching for tickets to Sicily and San Miguel!
ReplyDeleteMarg, I like how you have figured out how to make the pictures inline of text; however it was kind of cool to see them so immense before. The charm offensive must stop-- you have me searching for cheap tickets to Sicily and San Miguel!
ReplyDeleteMarg, I like how you have figured out how to make the pictures inline of text; however it was kind of cool to see them so immense before. The charm offensive must stop-- you have me searching for cheap tickets to Sicily and San Miguel!
ReplyDelete